Friday, March 23, 2012

Research

I often refer to research findings, without citation. It's an anonymous blog, not a research paper. I take in so much information daily on family law and stepfamily topics, but I've found that most people are completely, absurdly unaware or biased, that merely posting my arguments from the stepmom point of view and writings takes steps in the right direction. And often, I'm generally responding to stepmother literature as it stands.

But in case you were interested in the types of studies and findings I refer to, you can find many resources specific to family court bias, custody orders, and shared custody here:
http://www.warshak.com/publications/resources-purchase.html#CR43
If you have access to academic search engines and libraries, you may be able to find the same papers without paying for them.

Other sources with sound references include articles in Psychology Today and other academically oriented or non-profit organization sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment